This article will help you choose the right kanjo acupressure mat with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
Our Top 10 Best kanjo acupressure mat On The Market
1. Kanjo Premium Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set for Back Pain Relief & Neck Pain Relief, with Memory Foam Pillow, FSA HSA Eligible, Includes Carry Bag, Black
- Pain Relief Benefits: Acupressure massage mats offer a simple yet effective at-home solution for back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches & migraine relief, improving blood circulation throughout the body, skin rejuvenation & helping to relieve tension. The included acupressure pillow provides additional relief and acupressure stimulation to the neck and upper back.
- High Density Memory Foam Core: Kanjo Acupressure Mat & Pillow Sets are constructed with premium 3.5lb high density memory foam, molding to the body for a custom experience for each user, ensuring a comfortable option for at-home pain relief.
- 100% Cotton Linen Cover: A premium blend of 100% cotton and linen provides a soft plush surface to destress on. Don’t let lower quality fabrics detract from what should be a comfortable experience.
- BPA-Free Abs Plastic Stimulators: Kanjo’s unique floral plastic stimulators are custom designed to ensure maximum coverage on the back and neck, resulting in the activation of several acupressure trigger points at once.
- Carry Bag Included: Experience the benefits of acupressure in a variety of calming environments by taking your mat & pillow on-the-go using the included durable carry bag with shoulder strap. Select Kanjo products are FSA and HSA eligible.
Additional Info :
2. Kanjo Acupressure Foot Pain Relief Mat | Pressure Point Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain & Arch Pain Relief | for Use at Standing Desk | FSA & HSA Eligible
- BENEFITS. The Kanjo Acupressure Foot Pain Relief Mat is a versatile at home solution for general foot pain, heel and arch pain caused by plantar fasciitis, running, walking, and working on your feet
- TARGETED PRESSURE POINTS. Taken from ancient Chinese methodologies, the mat targets acupressure points to help reduce pain in the feet
- CONTOURED SPIKES. Contoured, rounded spikes are raised in the center to engage with the arch for increased relief. The Foot Pain Relief mat is useful for tackling foot pain at work while sitting or standing at your desk
- THE KANJO ADVANTAGE. With Kanjo at-home acupressure therapies, you’ll save thousands of dollars in medical bills, not to mention time and cost to travel to appointments. Skip the waiting room and find relaxation and relief with Kanjo acupressure therapy. Select Kanjo products are FSA and HSA eligible
Additional Info :
3. Kanjo Memory Foam Acupressure Foot Mat | Pressure Point & Acupressure Mat for Feet | Helps Relieve Plantas Fasciitis, Heel Pain & Arch Pain | for Use at Standing Desk
- BENEFITS. The Kanjo Memory Foam Foot Mat is a versatile at home solution for general foot pain, neck & back pain, gout relief, and plantar fasciitis relief. Acupressure therapy targets points to reduce pain and relieve tension throughout the body
- VELCRO STRIPS. Kanjo’s mat can be fixed in a rolled position using the velcro strips to serve as a tool for relieving neck & back pain. Kanjo’s foot mat is meant mainly for feet but can be used on body parts such as the back, legs & arms
- BUILT IN CARRY STRAP. The Kanjo Memory Foam Foot Mat is designed with a built in carry strap that makes it easier to travel & experience acupressure therapy on the go
- HIGH DENSITY MEMORY FOAM CORE. Kanjō Acupressure Foot Mat is constructed with premium 3.5lb high density memory foam, molding to the feet and other parts of the body for a custom experience for each user, ensuring a comfortable option for at-home pain relief
- BPA-FREE ABS PLASTIC STIMULATORS. Kanjo’s plastic stimulators are custom designed to ensure maximum coverage on the feet, resulting in the activation of several acupressure points at once. All Kanjo products are FSA and HSA eligible
Additional Info :
4. Kanjo Acupressure Foot Pain Relief Multi-Roller – Wooden Dual Foot Roller – Relieves Plantar Fasciitis, Heel & Arch Pain – Promotes Stress Relief & Muscle Relaxation
- BENEFITS: The Kanjo Acupressure Foot Pain Relief Multi-Roller offers a versatile at-home or on the go solution for heel, arch & plantar fasciitis pain. Slide your feet on the wooden rollers and relax while it targets acupressure points to reduce pain.
- ON-THE-GO PAIN RELIEF: Enjoy the benefits of acupressure on the go or away from home! The compact design tucks easily into your bag for on-the-go use while travelling, at the office or after a workout.
- ACUPRESSURE THERAPY: Kanjo’s wooden stimulators are custom designed to ensure maximum coverage on the feet, resulting in the activation of several acupressure points at once. Soothe foot tension by applying more or less pressure as needed.
- HIGH-QUALITY DURABLE WOOD: Made with durable, lightweight wood, the Multi-Roller is built to last. Where acupressure foot therapy requires traveling to see a specialist, this premium foot roller provides instant relief.
- THE KANJO ADVANTAGE: With Kanjo at-home acupressure therapies, you’ll save thousands of dollars in medical bills, not to mention time and cost to travel to appointments. Skip the waiting room and find relaxation and relief with Kanjo acupressure therapy.
Additional Info :
5. Kanjo Premium Acupressure Belt – Lightweight on-the-go Pain Relief – Relieves Back Pain – 100 % Cotton Linen – Includes Carry Bag – Onyx
- BENEFITS. The Kanjo Acupressure Belt offers a versatile at-home or on the go solution for back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, fibromyalgia, & sciatica nerve pain. Tie the belt around your lower back, arms or legs to relieve tension and pain
- ON THE GO PAIN RELIEF. Enjoy the benefits of acupressure on the go or away from home when it might not be convenient to use your Kanjo Mat. Use the belt while sitting at a desk, lying down or even performing various exercises like yoga or pilates
- BPA-FREE ABS PLASTIC STIMULATORS. Kanjo’s plastic stimulators are custom designed to ensure maximum coverage on the back & neck or other areas where you’re experiencing pain, resulting in the activation of several acupressure points at once
- 100% COTTON LINEN. A premium blend of 100% cotton and linen provides a soft surface to relax on
- CARRY BAG INCLUDED. The Kanjo Acupressure Belt comes with a carry bag, making it convenient to travel with the belt for acupressure relief on-the-go and away from home! Select Kanjo products are FSA and HSA eligible.
Additional Info :
6. Kanjo Heat Therapy Acupressure Pillow – Neck and Stomach Pillow – Relieve Neck and Stomach Pain – Includes Travel Bag
- BENEFITS. Kanjo’s Heat Therapy Acupressure PillowWater Bottle Pillow provides targeted acupressure pain relief for the neck, stomach & legs with the addition of hot or cold compress therapy. An acupressure massage requires a specialist but this pillow is available in your home
- NATURAL RUBBER HOT BOTTLE. Fill the water bottle with hot or cold water for enhanced pain and stress relief. The Kanjo Hot Water Bottle pillow is designed to soothe pain and reduce discomfort with its warming or cooling effect
- BPA-FREE PLASTIC STIMULATORS. Kanjo’s plastic stimulators are custom designed to ensure maximum coverage on the stomach, neck & legs resulting in the activation of several acupressure points at once
- 100% COTTON LINEN. A premium blend of 100% cotton and linen provides a soft, breathable surface to relieve tension
- CARRY BAG INCLUDED. Experience the benefits of acupressure in a variety of calming environments by taking your Hot Water Bottle Pillow on-the-go using the included durable carry bag. Select Kanjo products are FSA and HSA eligible.
Additional Info :
7. Kanjo Coconut Acupressure Mat with Carry Bag | Eco Friendly Coconut Fiber Core | Neck, Back & Shoulder Pain Relief | Promotes Stress Relief, Relaxation and Headache Relief |FSA & HSA Eligible
- BENEFITS. The Kanjo Coconut Acupressure Mat offers a simple, at home solution for neck, shoulder and back pain. Taken from ancient Chinese methodologies, this mat targets acupressure points to reduce pain throughout the body
- KANJO COCONUT MATS ARE MADE USING: Eco-friendly, natural coconut fiber 100% cotton linen BPA-free plastic stimulators.
Additional Info :
8. ProsourceFit Ki Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set with 100% Natural Linen for Back/Neck Pain Relief and Muscle Relaxation
- PAIN REDUCTION – Naturally reduce muscle tension, and back pain by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes
- FULL SUPPORT – The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF – Lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your sleep
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION – Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve circulation for increased energy and relaxation, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes
- Made out of 100% high quality thick cotton and plant-based Interior: Foam. The acupressure mat has 6,210 acupressure points; neck pillow has 1,782 acupressure points. Material: ABS plastic. You will quickly become accustomed to the sensation of the spikes
- Appearance of colors may slightly vary.
Additional Info :
9. Acupressure Made Simple: Easily Treat Yourself for Common Ailments
Additional Info :
10. Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set with Bag – Large Size 28.7 X 16.5 inch Acupuncture Mat for Neck & Back Pain, Muscle Relaxation Stress Relief, Sciatica Pain Relief Pillow (Black)
- ★VOICE OF SELLER – As a beginer, We do suggest you wearing a thin T-shirt, as you may feel unaccustomed at first time. But after that you will feel a warming sensation along with little muscle twinges. It’s incredibly relaxing. Set includes: 1x acupressure mat, 1x acupressure pillow, 1x carry bag.
- ★LARGER SIZE & HIGH QUALITY – 100% cotton. Our acupressure mat (28.7*16.5 inch) and acupressure pillow (15.3*5.9*3.9 inch) are designed larger than other small mats which are unfriendly to tall people. The acupressure mat has 6,930 acupressure points (Total 210 rounded tips, each has 33 points); The pillow has 1782 acupressure points (Total 54 rounded tips, each has 33 points).
- ★PAIN RELIEF-The gentle, painless pressure of the mat allows your body to release endorphins that relieve back pain and neck pain. It is really suitable for people who does heavy work every day.
- ★MUSCLE RELAXATION-Acupressure mat massage helps relax the muscles of your body, creats energy flow or life force within the body. It is great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes.
- ★PROMOTE BLOOD CIRCULATION -Lie and sit on the mat and pillow to stimulate your skin and promote blood circulation. The Acupressure Mat will allow your body to start breaking down toxins, so please do remember to drink water after using.
Additional Info :
The Buying Guide: Our Advice on How to Buy the Best kanjo acupressure mat
Before you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a kanjo acupressure mat to make your task easier.
Like almost any product, before buying a kanjo acupressure mat, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are kanjo acupressure mat in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying kanjo acupressure mat instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of kanjo acupressure mat? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of kanjo acupressure mat, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy kanjo acupressure mat and service or repair it if necessary?
These are just some of the questions that you need to seek the answer to when purchasing the product. It is essential to keep in mind that you may have further queries and questions, as you should.
These are just a few considerations that we consider absolutely crucial. You can find detailed answers to almost all of your questions by some internet research or even by trying out the product at the store.
Summarized Tips on Why You Should Buy from an Online Marketplace
In the year 2022, you have a multitude of options every time you look to buy a new product. You have traditional retailers, department stores, online marketplaces, etc. We believe that for your next purchase, you should seriously consider online marketplaces.
Online platforms come with loads of facilities designed to make your entire shopping experience better. They are reputable, well regarded, and provide you with the opportunity to shop from your home and get the best deals.
A very important thing you get when buying from an online platform is flexibility and convenience. In our busy lives, it is quite hard to find the time to visit a physical store. Meanwhile, you can buy anything you want, including kanjo acupressure mat from an online store, while you are taking a break at work or doing your chores.
As it should be clear to you by now, there are a multitude of benefits when you go with an online platform over physical stores. Some of the benefits are summarized below in a few key points:
Online platforms quite often offer the best value in the market. There are many sellers who sell kanjo acupressure mat. However, thanks to the wide dealer and supplier network as well as advanced supply chain management, online platforms can almost always undercut the competing physical stores.
Online platforms also often give discounts and sales, especially around the Black Friday event and other festivities. You can find deals that you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Reliability is one key concern when you buy from an online retailer without physically testing the product. You simply don’t have the option to check the product before buying, so you must rely on the site.
Thankfully, online platforms usually offer warranty and easy replacement on many brands and products, including kanjo acupressure mat. You can avail all the warranty facilities of any regular store, all from the comfort of your own home.
Their extended warranty policies make sure that if you do end up encountering an issue on any product, you won’t incur financial losses. In fact, you can get a replacement product in a short period. This sort of guarantee makes shopping from online platforms a breeze. This is a primary reason so many people are switching to shopping from online platforms.
HUGE VARIETY AND SELECTION
The online platforms around the world are growing exponentially in size, and that applies to the selection of products as well. As they get more popular, more and more brands sign up to sell their products on online platforms.
They have a wide range of products across many categories, divided and organized well. This helps you find exactly what you are looking for easily. You may even get software-generated recommendations for products you may need. This includes kanjo acupressure mat and many more.
Having a huge variety means that you can assess your preferences and choices. You can choose from a range of alternatives before purchasing. This is often not the case in most physical stores, where there is a limitation to the number of brands.
USER GENERATED REVIEWS
Being able to read reviews from actual users of the product could prove to be very useful. Companies may often leave out some potential flaws or negatives in the product description.
But users who actually used the product can give honest and balanced feedback, which is useful to the buyers. You can take a decision unaffected by bias if you account for actual user experiences of the product you are looking for.
Being on the lookout for the right product can be challenging as there are so many good options. It can often be hard to narrow down the best products. Hopefully, this buying guide will help you pick from the best kanjo acupressure mat for your unique needs.
Another important aspect is picking the right place to buy the right product. We have extensively covered the benefits of going with online platforms. We hope that this article will be informative enough in aiding you to make the best purchase decisions in the future.