We understand how much of a hassle it can be to go through thousands of reviews when you have too many options. So, leave all your worries, check out this ultimate guide, and make a hassle-free purchase decision.
10 Best indus ceylon cinnamon Reviews in 2022
1. Indus Organics Ceylon Cinnamon Powder, Refill Bag, 1 Lb, Premium Grade, High Purity, Freshly Packed
Additional Info :
2. Indus Organic Real Ceylon Cinnamon 5″ Sticks 3 Oz
Additional Info :
3. Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder | Perfect for Baking, Cooking & Smoothies | 100% Raw from Sri Lanka | 16oz/453g Resealable Kraft Bag | by FGO
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON POWDER (CINNAMOMUM VERUM) – 16oz/453g Resealable Bag (1 Pound)
- IMPORTED FROM SRI LANKA – This bag contains certified organic, ceylon cinnamon powder from Sri Lanka.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS – Our Ceylon Cinnamon, or “TRUE CINNAMON”, has a milder cinnamon flavor that is great for baked goods, cooking or added as a spice to hot beverages.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC & NON-GMO – All our products are certified USDA Organic and certified Non-GMO. Look for the USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project seals on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT – We don’t think you should pay for products that you don’t love. If you aren’t enjoying our products, simply let us know and we will refund your order – it’s as easy as that!
Additional Info :
4. Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon Powder Ground Raw Organic (16 Ounces / 1 Pound) | Keto, Vegan & Non-GMO | Great with Coffee, Tea & Oatmeal | Premium Antioxidant Superfood/Spice
- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON GROUND POWDER: Healthworks Ceylon Cinnamon Powder has a warm fragrant aroma that is a great addition to savory drinks and gourmet meals. Known as the Ceylon variety (i.e. “True Cinnamon” or “Real Cinnamon”), our Cinnamon Powder is harvested from the mature trunk of a cinnamon tree by stripping off the bark and rolling it inside of the other. After drying at low temperatures, it is carefully milled into fine ground powder to retain the high nutritional value.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: Containing a rich supply of plant-based antioxidants & fiber, our Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is also low in carbohydrates and sugar-free. Ceylon cinnamon is considered one of the top 5 most powerful antioxidants in the world. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- NATURAL ORIGIN: Used for thousands of years, our all-natural certified organic pure Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is hand selected from small sustainable naturally grown farms in Sri Lanka. Non-irradiated, no salt, no additives, no artificial colors, no preservatives, Healthworks Cinnamon Powder is of the highest & purest quality. Keto-friendly, vegan, kosher, non-GMO and certified organic.
- COUNTLESS RECIPES: Healthworks Grounded Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is a perfect addition to smoothies/drinks, cakes, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods, baking cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee, French toast, snack foods and breads as well as curries, sauces, vegetable dishes, mulling wines, mulling apple cider and fruit punches.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
Additional Info :
5. Simply Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon, Certified Organic, Vegan | 2.08 Ounce | Cinnamomum verum J. Presl
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON – Nothing but pure, organic, ground Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum). No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Non-irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA. So good, it was voted “BEST” Ceylon Cinnamon by Epicurious in 2018.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE – You want “true cinnamon”? This is it. You’ll know Ceylon by its complex yet nuanced flavor. Ours is spicy in the true sense — but, with its 1% to 1.6% oil content, the flavor is mild and delicate. Comfortingly warm, not hot. Fruity, almost apple-cinnamony, floral and nectar-like, but only lightly sweet. It’s that complex. Its aroma is equally distinctive, with hints of floral and citrus complementing the warm-spicy notes.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR – Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- SOURCED FROM SRI LANKA – Simply Organic ceylon cinnamon is sourced from a long standing co-op partner in Sri Lanka, where we help select and develop the product. Close relationships with suppliers allow us to actively engage in sourcing and ensuring that production is environmentally friendly and yields high-quality ceylon cinnamon.
- ABOUT US – Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
Additional Info :
6. Viva Doria Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder | Organic Ground Cinnamon Powder | 100% Raw from Sri Lanka |16 Oz (454 g) Resealable Kraft Bag
- THE BEST CINNAMON POWDER: Unlike the Cassia Cinnamon powder, Ceylon Cinnamon Powder has a sweeter, more delicate flavor. It has less coumarin than cassia cinnamon powder. Therefore, Ceylon Cinnamon is considered healthier than Cassia Cinnamon.
- THE HIGHEST QUALITY: We make sure that the Ceylon Cinnamon powder we source is one of the highest quality available and exceeds your expectations.
- TASTE AND AROMA: Compared to the more common Cassia Cinnamon powder, Ceylon Cinnamon powder is less spicy, more complex, subtle, and fragrant.
- HOW TO USE CEYLON CINNAMON POWDER: Add ceylon cinnamon to chai lattes, make cinnamon rolls, add ground ceylon cinnamon to pumpkin pie, include cinnamon in curry for better flavor, use ceylon cinnamon powder in rubs to season meats, sprinkle ceylon cinnamon powder in hot chocolate etc.
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Sri Lanka
Additional Info :
7. Organic Ceylon cinnamon tea bags | premium grade real or true cinnamon from Ceylon Sri Lanka | 30 tea bags
- Low coumarin rate compare to widely available cassia cinnamon
- Directly from our farms in Sri Lanka to the table
- Before being packed they go through a stringent quality control process to ensure you get the best quality product.
- Packed in a handy, reusable pouch to retain the freshness, flavor and aroma of the product
- All our products are freshly harvested directly from the source. Ceylon cinnamon are renowned and highly valued across the globe. In addition to taste, they are an important key in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Additional Info :
8. Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (1lb), Ground Premium Quality by Naturevibe Botanicals | Certified Organic | Gluten-Free, Keto Friendly & Non-GMO (16 ounces)…
- Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum.It has been used as an ingredient throughout history, dating back as far as Ancient Egypt. It used to be rare and valuable and was regarded as a gift fit for kings.
- There are two main types of cinnamon: Ceylon cinnamon: Also known as “true” cinnamon. Cassia cinnamon: The more common variety today and what people generally refer to as “cinnamon.”
- Cinnamon is made by cutting the stems of cinnamon trees. The inner bark is then extracted and the woody parts removed.When it dries, it forms strips that curl into rolls, called cinnamon sticks. These sticks can be ground to form cinnamon powder.
- Cinnamon is a popular spice. These days, cinnamon is cheap, available in every supermarket and found as an ingredient in various foods and recipes.
- Cinnamon is loaded with powerful antioxidants, such as polyphenols. In a study that compared the antioxidant activity of 26 spices, cinnamon wound up as the clear winner, even outranking “superfoods” like garlic and oregano. In fact, it is so powerful that cinnamon can be used as a natural food preservative.
Additional Info :
9. Organic Ceylon cinnamon sticks, True or Real Cinnamon, Premium Grade, Harvested from a USDA Certified Organic Farm in Sri Lanka 1 oz / 28 g (3″ cut 6 to 7 sticks) | This is not cassia and ceylon cinnamon is not stronger in flavor like cassia
- WHAT IS REAL OR TRUE CEYLON CINNAMON: Most consumers are unaware that different varieties of cinnamon exist in the market and they confuse Ceylon cinnamon with commonly known cassia cinnamon; the following information can be helpful to understand the product to ensure it meets your expectations.
- WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL DIFFERENCES: 1) Cassia cinnamon has a strong spicy flavor compared to Ceylon cinnamon, which has a very mild flavor. 2) Cassia is very tough to break but Ceylon cinnamon can be easily broken. 3) Ceylon cinnamon is light brown in color while cassia is dark, reddish brown. 4) Cassia forms only few layers while Ceylon cinnamon creates multiple layers. See the images below for further information.
- CEYLON CINNAMON HAS A LOWER COUMARIN RATE COMPARED TO CASSIA: Ceylon has less than 0.004%, while cassia has around 1%. Medical researchers believe high amounts of coumarin consumption can cause health risks.
- WHY SWEETNESS AND FLAVOR VARY IN CEYLON CINNAMON: Due to the soil and weather condition of the environment, the flavor and sweetness of Ceylon cinnamon can vary from place to place within Sri Lanka. Even though sourcing only the high sweet and flavorful Ceylon cinnamon is a challenge, we use our expertise to source Ceylon cinnamon from a selected farms primarily located in the central part of the country. But even then, the flavor of Ceylon cinnamon can still be vary.
- BEST WAY OF GETTING AROMA: We recommend grinding Ceylon cinnamon before using it in a recipe for best results of flavor and aroma.
Additional Info :
10. Frontier Co-op Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks 3″ 1lb
- CEYLON CINNAMON – Frontier Co-op Organic Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) comes from a small evergreen tree called Cinnamomum Zeylanicum that belongs to the Lauraceae family. It is native to Sri Lanka. Its bark is used to make cinnamon, and it has a distinctive shape, lighter color tone, and more delicate flavor compared to other types of cinnamon.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This cinnamon adds a sweet and spicy flavor to teas, hot chocolate, and many baked desserts. Sprinkle some shavings into your banana bread, ice cream, or even hot chocolate for a flavorful burst with a pleasant aroma. You can use these sticks as an air freshener too!
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC – Ceylon cinnamon is widely used and recognized for its yellow and tan-brown color. The aroma is less harsh than other types of cinnamon. It is both spicy and sweet, and can freshen any room or entice the senses when used in baked goods.
- ORGANIC FROM SRI LANKA – Frontier Co-op Organic Ceylon Cinnamon is grown and processed in Sri Lanka. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the growing process. Our Ceylon cinnamon is certified organic and kosher.
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Additional Info :
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the indus ceylon cinnamon
As you already know, research is essential before making any purchase. So, there are some factors you should consider before starting your research. This is important so that you can make your entire buying process as hassle-free as possible.
Remember, your time has as much value as your money. So, there are a few things you should determine which will affect your research as well.
There are a few questions you should ask yourself to determine your course of research on the indus ceylon cinnamon:
- Is this indus ceylon cinnamon serving the purpose of purchase? What are your expectations from the product?
- What functions must the indus ceylon cinnamon have? Are there any specific functions that you are seeking in the product?
- Is there a specific budget, or is the budget flexible?
- Will the indus ceylon cinnamon require maintenance and upkeep costs?
- Are you looking to buy the indus ceylon cinnamon online or offline? What will be the best places to purchase the product?
- Where will you seek reliable information on the indus ceylon cinnamon?
Having multiple options from various brands can get confusing, so ask yourself these questions to narrow down your research.
Once you determine your expectations from the indus ceylon cinnamon and your price range, you decide which ones you must research. The research will help you determine the pros and cons. But before that, where will you get the reliable information to conduct your research?
Sources for Research
It’s 2022, and your best sources for information and research can be found online. Any indus ceylon cinnamon and you will find the best selling online marketplaces available. Visit any or each of them to learn about the specifications and prices given on your indus ceylon cinnamon.
You will be able to find the best deals out of all the options. You can also watch some YouTube videos on the product to see for yourself the functionality of the indus ceylon cinnamon.
Advantages of Buying Products from Online Sites
Online sites provide a variety of benefits that make your selection and buying process easier. Here are some of the advantages of buying products from online sites:
Reliable online sites give you the benefit of comparing prices and finding the best deals. Platforms like Online.com work with manufacturers directly to provide better deals. And the coupons and occasional discounts add to it.
There are no intermediaries in between to make the buying process easy. And the best part? No trouble of going to the shop.
Renowned online sites like Newegg, Online, Walmart have branches all over the country. Their transaction and delivery policies are reliable compared to other e-commerce platforms.
More Variety – the best part about online shopping platforms. These sites give you access to a vast variety of options to choose from.
Suppose you go to online.com. Search indus ceylon cinnamon and up comes options of the product in different prices, brands, and specs. You get to browse these options from the comfort of your home and save time.
You can choose the one that fits your need from your preferred seller. Yes, online platforms even give you the option to choose your seller.
These online sites have numerous customer reviews of the products shown. So, you know which product is authentic and which seller is authorized. And for these facilities provided, they are trustworthy and credible.
Other additional benefits of shopping from online sites would be the facility of easy return and record of the purchase. Online sites are constantly making changes to make shopping easy and hassle-free from the comfort of our homes.
How to Select the indus ceylon cinnamon
Making your final decision can pose to be a challenge. But worry not. We have a few suggestions to make your selection process easier.
Before that, we would recommend you opt for sites like Online, Walmart, Newegg, and Best Buy for your purchase.
So the factors you should consider while selecting your indus ceylon cinnamon would be:
Hop on to any of these sites and search the options you have shortlisted. Then compare the prices and look for discounts. Don’t forget to factor in shipping charges as well.
Once you get the best favorable deal, you can opt for the indus ceylon cinnamonto match your need.
Price and brand are somewhat interrelated. Usually, high-end brands charge more. But higher price does not mean a better choice.
So, opt for the brand that meets your need the best.
Factor in the functionality of the product as it is very crucial. Check if the specs meet your need. Consider buying the one that will last in the longer run.
Understand the indus ceylon cinnamon specs and functionality to determine its use for you.
As we mentioned before, online sites usually have a review section. This section is filled with customer feedbacks and even pictures of the product.
Browsing through these reviews is the smartest thing to do. These reviews allow you to comprehend how the product will work for you. You can even determine the pros and cons of these reviews.
Check the rating on the website to learn if the seller is delivering the indus ceylon cinnamon as expected by the other buyers.
All these factors will contribute to choosing your best indus ceylon cinnamon that meets your expectations. So, use your time efficiently.
And that is all for the ultimate guide to buying the indus ceylon cinnamon. We hope you can make your purchase confidently. Happy Shopping!